SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- ...Are you ready for it? Taylor Swift's much-anticipated The Eras Tour arrived in Santa Clara for two nights at Levi's Stadium.
RELATED: Here's how night 1 of The Eras Tour at Levi's Stadium went
EMBED <>More Videos
Thousands of fans from across the region and across the U.S. descended upon "Swiftie Clara" to watch the Grammy-winning singer perform at least 40 of her greatest hits.
THE ERAS TOUR SETLIST: Here's what Taylor Swift played for her 2-night concert at Levi's Stadium?
Here's everything you need to know before heading to the concert:
ABC7 Counts Down to T-Swift
If you weren't able to get tickets, we have you covered! We'll be streaming all things Taylor Swift at 7 p.m.!
For full coverage of The Eras Tour concerts in Santa Clara, watch in the video player above at 7 p.m., on the ABC7 News app, or by downloading the ABC7 Bay Area App to watch on Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple and Google TV.
When and where is Taylor Swift performing?
Swift is performing at Levi's Stadium located at 4900 Marie P. DeBartolo Way in Santa Clara on July 28 and July 29.
- 2 p.m. - Parking lots and the box office open
- 3:30 p.m. - VIP 1 & 2 gates open
- 4:30 p.m. - Gates open
- 6:30 p.m. - Performances by HAIM and Gracie Abrams
VIDEO: Just how much is Taylor Swift's tour helping businesses? Find out here
EMBED <>More Videos
Can I get merch if I don't have a ticket?
Per a Levi's Stadium tweet, show day merchandise sales will be available at 2 p.m. and will remain open until the end of the show.
Merchandise will be located in Red Lot 1 as well as inside the stadium for fans with tickets. Parking will not be available in Red Lot 1 for fans without a ticket.
Fans will not be permitted to line up earlier than 2 p.m.
Restrooms and water for purchase will be available near merchandise areas.
According to ABC7 News Meteorologist Drew Tuma, there definitely won't be any midnight rain but it's a forecast you know all too well for the month of July.
You can expect temps in the 60s with the sun setting around 8:20 p.m. so you may need an old cardigan.
What you can and cannot bring into Levi's Stadium
The biggest thing to know is that Levi's Stadium bag policy is that they only allow clear bags. Anything that is non-transparent is not allowed.
The only exception for a non-transparent bag is a clutch bag smaller than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches.
Approved clear bags no larger than 12" x 6" x 12". These include the following clear bags:
- Clear Backpacks
- Clear Fanny Packs
- Clear Bags
- Clear Purses
- One-gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
- Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5" x 6.5")
- Seat Cushion
Here are a few of the things you can bring:
- Binoculars shorter than 6 inches (case prohibited)
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter (no lights, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
- Flags smaller than 2' x 3' (No Poles). They cannot be attached to the facility in any way.
- Plastic water bottles (factory sealed, no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Reusable transparent water bottles (no-alcohol, less than 24 ounces)
- Plastic water bottles (sealed)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers (contact the nearest Playmaker if in need of storing)
- Sunscreen & hand-powered misters
- Umbrellas (no obstruction of other fans view)
What to know about parking, drop-offs at Levi's Stadium
According to the Levi's Stadium website, they recommend buying a pre-paid parking pass online and arriving early. Unfortunately, those passes are sold out on the Levi's Stadium and Ticketmaster websites.
If you were one of the lucky ones to purchase a parking pass, parking lots will likely open around 2 p.m. or 2:30 p.m.
As for dropping off a group of people, Levi's has said there will be a special parent pick-up zone on both nights but those details have yet to be released. It appears the best place to make a drop-off is Great America Parkway, between Tasman Dr. and Old Glory Lane. This is the same location rideshares will drop off concertgoers.
The pick-up location at the end of the concert is in Red Lot 7.
To find out more details about parking and drop-offs see the stadium's policies here.
MORE: Success of 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)' gives Swift the record for most No. 1 albums by a woman
Can I tailgate at Levi's Stadium before or during concert?
EMBED <>More Videos
The short answer is no. Levi's Stadium announced last week it would prohibit all tailgating for the Taylor Swift concerts and "there will be no designated viewing area outside of Levi's Stadium, Fans without event tickets will not be permitted to congregate in parking areas or on the streets."
Also if you do not have a ticket to the concert and want to listen from outside Levi's Stadium, officials say that won't be possible. Only ticketed fans will be allowed into the parking lots.
Can I wear friendship bracelets to the concert?
Originally, Levi's Stadium banned the infamous bracelets but decided to shake off the decision and allow Swifties to trade away at the concert.
RELATED: Levi's Stadium reverses friendship bracelet ban at Taylor Swift concert; 'Taylor-gating' not allowed
EMBED <>More Videos
What to know about public transportation to Levi's Stadium
VTA is adding extra service for Friday and Saturday.
Officials say they're adding 30 percent more staff in anticipation of the crowds of Swifties, that's more than it's ever done for any other event.
Extra trains start running at 4:30 p.m and will continue running late after the concert ends.
For more information about fares and which line to take, click here.
BART will also be running extra trains for the concert and tell riders to be at Milpitas BART by 11:45 p.m. for the last train serving all stations.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- From friendship bracelets to epic outfits, Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour takes over Levi's Stadium
- The Eras Tour: South Bay businesses cash in on 'Swift surge'
- Taylor Swift closes out The Eras Tour with sellout crowd at Levi's Stadium in 'Swiftie Clara'
- Singing, sequins and smiles fill Levi's Stadium for Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour
- Everything you need to know before Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour at Levi's
- Why you can't sit outside Levi's Stadium to listen to Taylor Swift without a ticket
- The Eras Tour setlist: What will Taylor Swift play for her 2-night concert at Levi's Stadium?
- VTA encourages Swifties to use light rail service to and from Levi's Stadium
- Taylor Swift's music makes time and money spent all worth it, Swifties say
- Swifties trade bracelets, get matching tattoos ahead of Santa Clara shows
- Just how much is Taylor Swift's tour helping businesses? Find out here
- Thousands of Swifties wait for hours for merchandise ahead of Levi's Stadium shows
- Levi's Stadium reverses friendship bracelet ban at Taylor Swift concert; 'Taylor-gating' not allowed
- Santa Clara dubs Taylor Swift honorary mayor, renames city 'Swiftie Clara' during Eras Tour stop
- Hotels are pretty much booked up for upcoming Taylor Swift concerts in Santa Clara
- Families experience ADA seating confusion for Taylor Swift Levi's Stadium show
- Bay Area Taylor Swift fan's identity stolen for ticket scam
- 2 moms team up to foil Taylor Swift Eras Tour ticket scam on Facebook
- BBB warns about Taylor Swift concert ticket scams as Bay Area shows near
- Success of 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)' gives Swift the record for most No. 1 albums by a woman
- Some Taylor Swift fans say they're wearing adult diapers to her shows so they don't miss any songs
- Some Taylor Swift fans claim intense experience at live shows causes 'post-concert amnesia'
- Moms buy Taylor Swift tickets through StubHub, but company doesn't really have them
- StubHub seller won't give girls Taylor Swift tickets purchased 6 months ago. See what happens next
- Taylor Swift fans sue Ticketmaster after messy tour ticket sale
If you're on the ABC7 News app, click here to watch live
|Date and Time||July 29, 2023, 6:30 p.m.|
|Venue||Levi Stadium, Santa Clara|
|Opening Acts and Main Performance||Opening acts: Gracie Abrams and HAIM, Taylor Swift: 8 p.m.|
|Ticket Availability||Available online at Ticketmaster or at the Levi Stadium box office|
|Parking Lots Open||2:00 pm|
|Stadium Gates Opens||4:30 pm|
|Concert Begins||6:30 pm|
Taylor Swift has been performing sets lasting well over three hours. Taylor Swift's first SoFi Stadium show took place on Thursday, 3 August. The pop star brought her Eras Tour to LA and the performance lasted from 8.20pm to 11.45pm - it lasted 3 hours 25 minutes.How much does it cost to tour with Taylor Swift on eras? ›
As for the sky-high prices, Eras Tour fans are spending on average U.S. $1,300 – equivalent to more than $1,700 in Canada – on tickets, merchandise, alcohol, food and parking.Who opens for Taylor Swift eras tour? ›
The Eras Tour has already hosted a variety of opening performers like Phoebe Bridgers, Girl in Red and Paramore in concerts across the nation. Now, the sister-trio rock band HAIM and breathy singer-songwriter Gracie Abrams will open for Swift at Lumen Field in Seattle on July 22-23.How much do Taylor Swift's dancers make? ›
Their annual wage ranges from $30,000 to $45,000. Based on the profile of the dancers in this list, we can tell Taylor Swift's backup dancer salary will be more than the average rate.Does Levi Stadium have a curfew for concerts? ›
A strict ordinance states the stadium must go dark at 10 p.m. on weekdays and 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. In a partial concession to event organizers, the Santa Clara City Council decided in 2021 to permit up to five non-NFL events each year to extend until 11 p.m.How early can you get into Levi Stadium? ›
Levi's Stadium Gates for the public open 2 hours prior to kickoff, while the Club Entrances will open 3 hours prior to kickoff.How much is Taylor Swift worth? ›
Swift's net worth was $570 million in 2022, according to Forbes.How early should I arrive to Taylor Swift Eras Tour? ›
Unless your kids care a lot about the opening acts, I would get to the stadium just 20 or so minutes before Swift takes the stage at 8 p.m. It's going to be a long night, and most people will be in their seats an hour beforehand.
The Eras Tour is the ongoing sixth concert tour by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift, who described it as a journey through all of her musical "eras". A homage to her albums, the Eras Tour is her most expansive tour yet, with 146 shows across five continents.Why is the Eras Tour such a big deal? ›
The Eras Tour offers a physical space for many of her fans to coalesce and a tangible hold on the real world. It has also provided ample material for fans to dissect, at a crucial time in Swift's personal life.Why is Taylor Swift tickets so expensive? ›
Promoters are the connection between the act and the venue. They officially set the ticket prices, and they take on the loss if the concert doesn't generate enough ticket sales to cover what the artist has been guaranteed. They organize and publicize the shows, and those costs go into the price of the ticket.How much does the average Taylor Swift concert ticket cost? ›
The average resale ticket sold for the concert is $1,605, according to SeatGeek. By comparison, the average resale concert ticket this year is about $250.How much are Taylor Swift tickets 2024? ›
Seated ticket – £58.65 – £194.75. General admission standing – £110.40.Who is opening for Taylor Swift SoFi Stadium? ›
Swift was already the first artist to ever headline five shows at SoFi Stadium, before this fresh addition of a sixth. Haim and Gracie Abrams will be the opening artists on the new date.Who is opening for Taylor Swift in Arizona 2023? ›
Opening acts for the U.S. leg of the tour are Paramore, Haim, Phoebe Bridgers, Beabadoobee, Girl in Red, Muna, Gayle, Gracie Abrams and Owenn. The tour starts March 18, 2023 in what is apparently a sweet spot for Swift, Glendale, Ariz., the same place her last outing, the pre-pandemic “Reputation” tour, began in 2018.How many people attended Taylor Swift in Santa Clara? ›
Taylor Swift performs for more than 68,500 fans at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara on Friday, July 28, the first night of her two-date run. Taylor Swift delivered another curfew-breaking set at Levi's Stadium during the second and final night of her Bay Area stop on the Eras Tour.